Having accumulated a wealth of knowledge delivering a number of successful client campaigns, and picking up a few industry accolades along the way, Pro App Marketing’s Account Directors have pooled their expertise and written the industry’s first DIY App Marketing Campaign Guide, giving you the necessary skills and insight to design and deliver your own app marketing campaign.
Full of insider tips, and industry best practice, the guide provides a step-by-step guide to understanding how to design an impactful campaign, how to monetise your app, and how to design and deliver an in-app advertising campaign.
The guide is aimed at developers who want to utilise Pro App Marketing’s proven marketing techniques and competencies but are not able to purchase one of our service packages, or have the time and resources to deliver their own campaign
- App marketing overview
- Common mistakes and misconceptions
- Concept review
- User demographic
- SWOT analysis
- Category analysis/overview
- App store discover-ability - differences between play and apple
- Competitor analysis/overview
- Marketing strategy analysis
- Pre/Post launch/marketing strategies
- Platform/export strategies
- Your app marketing roadmap
- Press releases and effective distribution
- The value of app review sites
- The blogosphere/forum coverage
- Building a social media footprint
- App analytics
- In-app advertising campaigns
- Cost/ROI matrix
- Campaign check-list/timeline
- App marketing case studies
- Account team time-sheet
The guide can also be purchased with hourly credit passes providing telephone consultation time with our Account Directors, who can provide support and advise, as you plan and deliver your campaign.
To purchase the Pro App DIY Marketing Guide, contact us today on 0207 193 9349 (int’l: +44 207 193 9349 ), or click here to send an email.